We're looking for a warehouse operative
We’re looking for a warehouse operative to join our rapidly growing and dynamic little team. This is a full-time role for one person ideally living relatively locally. Although some experience is preferred it is by no means essential, what is essential is a genuine interest in event sound and/or lighting coupled with a strong desire to learn.
Your roles and responsibilities would include:
- Keeping a clean and orderly warehouse
- Preparing hire stock for jobs
- Testing and checking in hire stock when it comes back from jobs
- Aiding in the preparation of install jobs
- Maintaining stock on rental management software
As well as these responsibilities there will also be a wealth of opportunities for training and career advancement. We’d be looking to get you out and about on hires and installs - setting up and packing down jobs, engineering smaller jobs and installing systems in venues.
Do the following bullet points describe you?
- A self-motivated individual keen to learn
- A generally nice human being with good people skills
- Active interest in sound/lighting
- Good computer skills
- Full UK drivers’ licence and ideally your own vehicle
Location - Reigate, Surrey
40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
£16-20Kpa starting salary depending on experience
If Interested, Please Contact:
James Cooper, Managing Director
Email - [email protected]
Tel - 01737222290